Keen to hear what our wise old developers have been working on this sprint? Here's a sneak peek at the latest updates:
Meetings Cancellation Improvements
Canceling your meetings just got a whole lot easier.
Who's it for?
- You have set up meetings in Apollo to remain in control of your schedule and empower your prospects to proactively book time on your calendar.
- You are on a free, basic, professional, or custom plan—that's right folks—this one's for everyone!
- All meeting guests that book time on your calendar
- You are a Sales Development Representative or Account Executive who loves filling your calendar with the right types of meetings
What's it do?
Now, you and your guests can cancel a meeting directly from the calendar meeting invitation.
- Ensure your canceled meetings reflect across all applications for all meeting participants
- Empower guests to manage the scheduling process from end-to-end with improved ease
- Reduce cancellation confusion and streamline the cancellation process for you and your guests
Where to begin?
You don't need to take any action or configure any settings—the cancellation link appears automatically in the calendar invite like magic when you or your guests book a meeting.
If you or your meeting participants click the link, Apollo redirects you to a Cancel Meeting page. Add a reason for canceling and then click Confirm.
You can also cancel a meeting from within Apollo.
Launch Apollo, click Engage, and then click Meetings.
Click the Scheduled Meetings tab and then click View details next to the meeting you want to cancel.
Click Cancel meeting.
Type a reason into the Cancel meeting text box and then click Confirm.
You have now canceled a meeting from within Apollo.
Increased Meeting Personalization
Add your company logo for all your guests to see.
Who's it for?
- You leverage Apollo meetings to streamline your meeting scheduling workflow, encourage proactive engagement, and reduce the risk of no-shows
- You are on any Apollo plan, be it free, basic, professional, or custom
- You are a Sales Development Representative or Account Executive who wants to add a personal touch to your scheduling workflow
What's it do?
Customize your meeting scheduler so that your guests always remember which company you work for when they book time on your calendar.
- Upload your logo to personalize the booking process for guests
- Represent your company at a key stage of the sales cycle
- Subtly remind your guests that you mean business when they book time with you!
Where to begin?
It's as easy as pie to customize your meeting scheduler. Launch Apollo, click Engage, and then click Meetings.
Click the Settings tab. Then, scroll to Custom branding and click Upload logo.
Search for the file you want to upload and click Open.
Crop the image if needed and then click Save logo.
You have now customized your meeting scheduler.
This means that Apollo displays your logo when guests go to book time on your calendar.
Developers by day, pest control by night. Here are the latest bugs we've squashed:
- Asked the meddlesome "From: 1 minute ago" filter that was sabotaging the renewal play template to kindly go away.
- The filters preview modal got the hint when we played it a little Aretha Franklin. Now, it respects our orders and only displays the right filters depending on the target type of the play.
- "Recommended score" fields in Apollo were left out of batch push requests with more than 100 records. We invited them to the largest Salesforce push batch parties, which max out at 1,000 records. And voila, we wiped away their blues.
- Calmed the flapping feature flag preventing some teams from manually pushing all records to their CRM.
We've been hard at work at our typewriters and stone tablets to bring you knowledge. Feast your eyes on these righteous revisions:
- Company Info Filters
- Manage Your Billing Information in Apollo
- Link Your Mailbox to Apollo.io
- Configure Your Salesforce "Push" Settings
- Configure Your Salesforce "Pull" Settings
- Create a Play
- Plays Overview
- Leverage Sales to Automate Your Sales Workflow
From Our Website
In the mood for a few wise words of Sales and Marketing wisdom? Here's what we've been cooking up:
- Is AI Coming for an SDRs Job? My Experiment with GPT-4
- Kinsta’s Apollo-Powered Sales Team Grows 350%