Outside the Apollo Box
New to Salesforce campaigns? Follow the steps in Salesforce's Create a Campaign article to get started.
Add Contacts to Salesforce Campaigns
To add Apollo contacts to your Salesforce campaigns:
- Go to Apollo, click Search, and then click People.
- Use the search filters to find the contacts you want to add to the Salesforce campaign.
- Click the checkbox for each contact you want to add to the campaign.
- Click the Salesforce drop-down, then click Add to Salesforce Campaign.
- Enter the name of the Salesforce campaign to which you want to add the contacts. It must match the name in Salesforce, but it is not case-sensitive. Then, click Save.
- Apollo adds the contacts to the Campaign Members section of your Salesforce Campaign. This process typically completes within a few minutes. However, the number of contacts and other processes might delay the process.