Feature Highlight - Salesforce Automapping
Apollo Autompapping allows you to make the job of mapping stages between Apollo and salesforce even easier. If an unmapped stage in Apollo matches an unmapped value in Salesforce, then Apollo can automatically map the two together. Additionally, for Salesforce values that don’t have a matching stage in the platform, Apollo will create one for you.
Salesforce Automappying is available now for all customers.
For more information about Salesforce Automapping, check out the "Automatically Create and Map Stages Between Salesforce and Apollo" article.
New Features/Product Updates
- It's not the holidays yet. We're saving all of our big gifts for the next cycle.
Developers by day. Pest control by night. Here are the latest bugs we've squashed:
- Chances are you forgot to add an attachment to that last email you sent, but just in case you remember next time, we smashed a bug that prevented you from sending email attachments via the Google Chrome Extension.
- We fixed a bug that prevented you from saving due dates for Tasks. No more excuses for missing those deadlines, buddy.
- We agree. There are just too many links on the internet today; however, we decided to fix the broken ones in our Search filters.
We've been busy folks. Feast your eyes on these righteous revisions:
- Use the Apollo REST API
- Create an Apollo Zap in Zapier
- Set Up Apollo's Integration with Sendgrid
- Integrate Apollo With Salesloft
- Countries With Available International Phone Numbers
- Automatically Create and Map Stages Between Salesforce and Apollo
- Identify Your Ideal Customer Profile (ICP)
- Connect Apollo to Your Hubspot Account
- Configure Hubspot "Basics" Settings
- Improve Your Data With API Enrichment
- Configure Hubspot Data Mapping
- Use CRM Enrichment to Improve Customer Outreach
- How do I find all of the Contacts I have requested from Apollo?
Sit back, relax, and enjoy the next best Apollo flicks:
From Our Blog
In the mood for a few wise words of Sales and Marketing wisdom? Here's what we've been cooking up:
- How to Find a Phone Number with Apollo
- Apollo.io Use Cases: From Sales to Marketing
- Sales Automation 101