New Features/Product Updates
Clarity in Your Sequences
Juggling multiple sequences can be confusing and you run the risk of messaging the same contact multiple times. Nobody likes a pest. To help you play it cool, Apollo now alerts you if you add a contact to a sequence that is already in another sequence.
For further information, read the "How Do I Avoid Adding the Same Contact to Multiple Sequences?" article.
Developers by day. Pest control by night. Here are the latest bugs we've squashed:
- Removed the redundant HTML code that kept popping up for users while editing their template for the first time. This rebellious code has had a-talkin' to and promises to behave from here on out.
- The Vidyard sign-in window wasn't closing properly. We oiled it up and fixed the jam. Now it works and closes like a charm.
Documentation doesn't take time off. Feast your eyes on these righteous revisions:
- Create a Scoring Model
- Log Your Calls with Call Dispositions
- Avoid Spam Filters
- Organize Users into Teams
- Access an Apollo Free Trial
- Upload a CSV of Contacts to Apollo
- Why Is My Email Provider Delaying My Emails?
- Miscellaneous Filters
- Leverage Apollo Email to Increase Your Conversion Rates
- Why Didn't My Email Send?
- Sequences Overview
- Create and Edit Sequence Sending Schedules
- Create a Sequence
- Are Action Items in My Sequence Subject to My Sequence Sending Schedule?
From Our Blog
In the mood for a few wise words of Sales and Marketing wisdom? Here's what we've been cooking up:
- 5 Proven Ways to Boost Sales Productivity
- Data Cleansing and Enrichment: Renew your Data with Apollo.io
- How to Use Sales Automation the Right Way