Feature Highlight—A Consolidated API Developer Portal
All your API hopes and dreams in one user-friendly place! We've created the Apollo API developer portal to make it easier for you to find all you need, from configuration to documentation, to API subscription, to support.
And to put the icing on the cake, we've also added some sweet new features along the way, including:
- Bulk Enrichment—You can now enrich up to 10 records at once from within the developer API portal.
- Multiple Key Generation—Need more than one API Key? The world is now your oyster to create API keys galore!
- API Insights—Access and visualize your rate limits, API usage, status, and uptime, all in one, user-friendly place.
Ready to check it out? Click here to hop on in and take the new developer API portal for a spin!
For more information about the Apollo Rest API, please refer to the "Configure Access to the Apollo Rest API" article.
New Features/Product Updates
Map Custom Fields from the HubSpot Settings Page
To make your life that little bit easier, you can now create and map custom fields between Apollo and HubSpot directly from the HubSpot Settings page. After all, the fewer the clicks, the better!
To create custom fields for contacts, launch HubSpot Integration settings in Apollo, click the Contact Mappings tab, and then click Custom Fields.
To create custom fields for accounts, launch HubSpot Integration settings in Apollo, click the Account Mappings tab, and then click Account Fields.
In the mood to learn about all things HubSpot<>Apollo? Then feast those eager eyes on the HubSpot Integration section of the Apollo Knowledge Base.
Developers by day, pest control by night. Here are the latest bugs we've squashed:
- The History tab on the CRM Enrichment page has stood up to its contact, lead, and account tab bullies at last! Previously, when you filtered in the Enrichment History tab, the results would show in another tab. Now, the History tab has stood its ground. As a result, we've put all related confusion to rest!
- We've put an end to any false "disconnected" error messages in Apollo when you connect your mailbox through Nylas.
We've been hard at work at our typewriters and stone tablets to bring you knowledge. Feast your eyes on these righteous revisions:
- Configure Your Salesforce Push Settings
- Use Job Change Alerts to Update Contacts
- Configure Access to the Apollo REST API
- Intent Data Overview (Beta)
- Leverage Intent Data in Apollo (Beta)
- Flag Inaccurate Contact or Account Data
- Contact Profile Overview
- Improve Your Data With CRM Enrichment
- How Do Data Requests Work?
From Our Blog
In the mood for a few wise words of Sales and Marketing wisdom? Here is what we have been cooking up:
- How Marketing Agency Founder Howard Lee Delivers to His Clients Using Apollo.io
- 5 Tips for Recruitment Sourcing in Apollo