Keen to hear what our wise old developers have been working on this sprint? Here's a sneak peek at the latest updates:
Restriction-Free Field Mapping for HubSpot
We've removed the previous restrictions with automatic default mapping. Now, you can customize how you map Apollo default fields with any of your HubSpot fields. After all, with the right map and the right mindset, you can reach any destination.
This update means that if your team tracks important demographic information in any fields other than HubSpot default fields, you now have full control of how Apollo syncs the data between the two platforms.
Want to know more about HubSpot field mapping? Hop into the "Configure HubSpot Data Mapping" article for more information.
A New Look for Playbooks
That's right, folks. Playbooks are back with a brand-new look. We've updated the UI to make the next steps more intuitive. Now, every time you create a new playbook, you can better visualize which play steps you can take to start building your ideal playbook.
We also updated the Add People step to make it more user-friendly. Now, you can find the relevant people filters with ease and view the specific contacts that match your criteria as you apply each filter. You can also choose a sequence in which to add the contacts and set the maximum number of contacts per account to include in a playbook.
If your team follow an account-based sales strategy, you could benefit from playbooks. To find out more about how to leverage playbooks in Apollo, please refer to the "Playbooks Overview" article.
Developers by day, pest control by night. Here are the latest bugs we've squashed:
- We gave the HubSpot integration a good talking-to for being anti-social! Previously, some teams had difficulty pushing records after they connected to new HubSpot instances. Now, every time you disconnect one HubSpot instance and connect another, we reset and re-link all users and owners in Apollo so that you won't encounter any more cross-referential errors.
- Just as Rome wasn't built in a day, neither were large CSV enrichment tasks accomplished in a flash! Some users were experiencing delays with the enrichment process when their files were very large. So we decided to break down the enrichment process into smaller jobs. Now, Apollo completes CSV enrichment tasks asynchronously. And hey presto, we've improved the efficiency of these larger tasks!
We've been hard at work at our typewriters and stone tablets to bring you knowledge. Feast your eyes on these righteous revisions:
- Improve Your CSV Data with CSV Enrichment
- Contact Profile Overview
- Make Calls with Local Phone Numbers from the Dialer
- Create Permission Profiles
- Improve Your Data with CRM Enrichment
- Countries with Available International Phone Numbers
- Account Profile Overview
- Configure HubSpot Data Mapping
From Our Blog
In the mood for a few wise words of Sales and Marketing wisdom? Here's what we've been cooking up:
- Make Referrals and Unlock Passive Revenue as an Apollo Affiliate Partner
- How Is Intent Data Collected? Here's Everything you Need to Know
- Top 8 Books for New Sales Leaders
- How our Agency Partners Help their Customers Reach Success
- What’s New at Apollo? Here’s our Q3 ’22 Product Updates