Click tracking allows you to track the number of clicks a link in your email receives when you send it via a mailbox connected to Apollo. To obtain this information, Apollo routes the link through a click-tracking portal.
Refer to the sections below for additional information on click tracking.
Please note, standard tracking links expire after one month and will no longer function after that.
Enable Click Tracking
Please note, when you enable click tracking in Apollo, you need to turn your active sequences off and on again for the change to take effect.
To enable click tracking in Apollo:
- Launch Apollo and click Settings.
- In the General tab, click the Enable click tracking toggle.
You have now enabled click tracking for your Apollo seat.
Please note, you enable click tracking in Apollo on a per-user basis. If you want everyone in your organization to use click tracking, each user must enable it individually.
Monitor Email Performance
On top of click tracking and open tracking, you can also leverage additional email performance data, such as your open and reply rates.
For a holistic view of your email data:
- Launch Apollo and click Analytics.
- Click the Your email stats template.
- Then, configure the settings to determine the users' data you want to view, the timeframe you want to analyze, the format of the report, and any other filters you want to add. When you're ready, click Run to visualize your team's email performance.
You can also create your own reports from scratch. For more details on all things analytics and reporting, refer to the Build and Access Reports in Apollo article. You can also check the performance of the emails in a specific sequence. For more information, take a look at the Access Apollo Email Analytics article.
As you monitor your email performance, if you notice low engagement rates, consider A/B testing your messaging to identify what your ideal customer profiles respond to best. You should also make sure you follow deliverability best practices to keep your domain safe and help boost engagement.