Personas help you group the contacts and accounts that best represent your ideal customers. In Apollo, you can build personas using sets of filters to search faster and target the right people within accounts.
For help creating a persona for the first time, refer to Create a Persona.
You can modify or delete personas in Apollo. Refer to the following sections to find out more about how to manage the personas you create.
Access Your Personas
To access your personas:
- Launch Apollo and click Search > People.
- Click Persona in the filters section. Then, click All Personas.
- The Manage Personas pop-up lists the personas you've created. Here, you can edit, clone, delete, or re-order the personas.
Clone a Persona
To clone a persona:
- In the Manage Personas pop-up, click the clone icon on the right of the persona that you want to clone.
- Name your new persona and apply filters. Then, click Save Persona.
You have now cloned a persona.
Edit a Persona
To edit a persona:
- In the Manage Personas pop-up, click the pencil icon on the right of the persona that you want to edit.
- Add or remove filters to make any changes you need. Apollo displays the filtered records on the right.
- Click Save Persona to activate the changes.
You have now edited a persona.
Deactivate a Persona
To deactivate a persona, go to the Manage Personas pop-up and turn the slider off for the persona.
Deactivating a persona removes it from Apollo reports. To add a persona back to your reports, return to the same place in Apollo and activate the persona.
Delete a Persona
To delete a persona:
- In the Manage Personas pop-up, click the trash can icon on the right of the persona that you want to delete.
- Click Delete to confirm that you want to delete the persona.
You have now deleted a persona.
To change the order that personas appear in search page filters, go to the Manage Personas pop-up. Then, click and drag the 2 bars on the left side of the persona to move it to a different position.
You have now re-ordered your personas.