With the Apollo Chrome extension installed, you can search for and request details about prospects from LinkedIn, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, or directly from the Apollo database. View detailed information about a chosen company or contact, build detailed lists for use in Apollo sequences, view insights about a company, or view a contact's colleagues. These details help you find the right prospects to engage and grow your business.
Research an Individual Prospect
To research a prospect in LinkedIn using the Chrome extension:
- Go to a user's profile on LinkedIn. Then, click the Apollo icon on the right side to launch the Chrome extension.
- (Recommended) Access the other tabs in the Chrome extension to uncover more information about the prospect and their company. For example, the Insights tab shows signals related to the company, along with information about the company's technologies, hiring trends, and funding rounds.
- Go back to the Prospect tab. If you want to save the prospect's profile to your Apollo account, click Save Contact.
You can also use credits to view the prospect's email address and phone numbers.
Apollo charges 1 credit each to enrich a contact with a verified email address or mobile phone number. If you are an Apollo admin and want to track how many credits your team has used, launch Apollo and click Settings > Credit Usage.
Find Bulk Prospects
To find several prospects in LinkedIn using the Chrome extension:
- Go to a company's profile on LinkedIn. Then, click the People tab.
- Click Select All to select all of the contacts now listed in the Chrome extension.
- Click Net New to select only the contacts that you have not yet saved to Apollo.
- The Chrome extension also adds a toolbar to the People you may know section of the company's people page. The toolbar enables you to:
• Batch select all prospects or net new prospects.
• Save prospects to Apollo.
• Email prospects.
• Export prospects.
• Add prospects to a list in Apollo