As an Apollo admin, you can manage and upgrade your plan, add additional sets, and increase or decrease the number of recurring minutes and credits that your team can access each billing cycle.
Apollo add-on credits allow you to:
- Access the right number of verified emails and mobile numbers for your team every billing cycle.
- Adapt your Apollo plan to your needs without speaking to a sales representative first.
If you are on a plan with unlimited email credits, please remember that Apollo operates under a fair use policy to prevent potential abuse. For additional info, refer to Apollo's terms.
Apollo add-on minutes allow you to:
- Access the right number of dialer minutes for your team every billing cycle.
- Adapt your Apollo plan to your needs according to your team's minutes usage.
Refer to the sections below for the steps to access the manage plan settings, customize your team's credit and minute usage, and upgrade your plan.
Step 0: Access Your Plan Settings
As an Apollo admin, you can access the Manage Plan settings in Apollo. To do so:
- Launch Apollo and click Settings > Manage Plan.
- From the Plan Overview tab, you can:
- Access a breakdown of what's included in your plan.
- View your team's credit, minute, and word usage for the current billing cycle and purchase add-ons.
- Upgrade plans, add or remove seats, and customize credits from the Manage Subscription button.
- Click the Billing tab to update your credit card, edit your billing information, and review and download your invoices. For more information, refer to the Manage Your Billing Information in Apollo article.
- Click the License Settings tab to configure domain and seat management preferences, create an invite link for your team, assign default permission profiles, and request a domain change.
Refer to the steps in the following sections if you want to upgrade or customize your existing plan.
Step 1: Upgrade or Edit Your Plan
Please note, if you're happy with your existing plan and just want to add extra credits or minutes, feel free to skip this section. Head straight to the Customize Your Credit Allowance section for more details about purchasing add-ons for your current plan.
To upgrade or edit your plan:
- Launch Apollo and click Settings > Manage Plan
- Click Manage Subscription.
- Select your preferred billing schedule, then click the + or - button next to How many users do you have? to select the number of Apollo seats you need.
- Browse through your options to choose the right plan to match your business needs and click Show plan comparison for a more comprehensive breakdown.
- When you have chosen the most suitable option, click Select Plan. Apollo displays the summary of your order at the bottom of your screen.
Step 2: Customize Your Credit Allowance
Please note, you can only customize your credit and minute allowance if you are on a paid Apollo plan. If you are on a free plan and want to purchase credits or minutes, you need to upgrade to a paid plan first. Then, if you would like to add additional credits on top of that plan, the world is your oyster—customize those credits to your heart's content.
Next, scroll to the slider and drag the bar to amend any additional credits or minutes per billing cycle you want to add to your plan.
Please note, the credit slider bar is for recurring purchases only. Apollo adds the cost of the additional credits to your existing billing cycle. This means you cannot add extra credits to your plan as part of a one-time transaction; however, you can adjust your extra credit allowance at any time.
Step 3: Finalize Your Purchase
Now that you've selected your new plan, added any additional users you need, and customized your credits, you're ready to confirm the changes.
To finalize your purchase:
- Click See Price Breakdown in the Summary bar to review a detailed overview of the changes to your plan.
- Click the X to return to the previous screen.
Time it Right!
Apollo syncs the changes to your plan according to your billing cycle. This means that the charges are not pro-rated. If you upgrade or purchase add-on credits in the middle or toward the end of your billing cycle, Apollo still charges the full amount and deposits all the credits to your account. Unused credits expire at the end of your billing cycle. It pays to be organized! Make sure you take full advantage of your new plan from the first month by making changes in sync with the dates of your billing cycle.
- Click Upgrade to confirm the purchase.
Don't See the Upgrade Button?
Please note, if you want to upgrade to a custom or organization plan, you'll need a helping hand to tailor your plan according to your team's needs. Click Talk to Sales to finalize the changes with a friendly Apollo human!
- Apollo loads a confirmation modal. Read the information and click Continue.
- If you upgrade from a free plan or need to update your billing details, Apollo displays the "Payment Information" modal. Confirm your credit card details and fill in your information. Then, click Add Credit Card & Pay Now.
- Once Apollo verifies your payment information, you can access your new plan and any add-ons you purchased.
Have additional questions? For more information on all things credits, refer to the What are credits page. For additional support upgrading or amending your plan, reach out to the Apollo sales team. And if you've made it this far but couldn't find the answers you're looking for, reach out to the friendly Apollo support team for more help.